Our 4-H Fair is held the first full weekend in August: the 4th, 5th and 6th in 2023. Saturday and Sunday are the best days to experience the Fair.
- 2 - Exhibitor Registration Meeting at the fairgounds, 4:30 to 6:30 PM
- 2 - 4-H Fair Meeting at the fairgounds starts at 7:00 PM
- 8 - Exhibitor Registration Meeting at Middlesex Extension Center in Haddam, 4:00 to 7:00 PM
- 18 - FATHER'S DAY
- 19 - JUNETEENTH DAY
- 22 - Connecticut 4-H Horse Show starts 9:00 AM at Tolland Agricultural Center in Vernon
- 4 - INDEPENDENCE DAY
- 29 - Fair Set-up begins at 9:00 AM
- 2 or 3 - Fair Set-up and Entry of Non-perishable Home Arts Exhibits
- 4 - Home Arts exhibit entries and animals arrive from 12:00 Noon to 5:30 PM
- 4 - Home Arts Judging from 6:00 to 9:00 PM
- 4 - Animal exhibits arrive from 12:00 Noon to 7:00 PM
- 4 - Fun Night at the 4-H Fair! Closed to the public.
- 5 & 6 - OUR 4-H FAIR WEEKEND! Open to the public.
- 7 - Fair Cleanup 9:00 Am until finished
- 4 - LABOR DAY
- 16 - 4-H Day at the Big-E
- 21 through 24 - Durham Fair
- 9 - Columbus Day in Connecticut
- 13 - 4-H Fair Meeting and 2024 Officer Elections
- 31 - Halloween
- 5 - Daylight Savings Time Ends, Clocks Fall Back
- 11 - VETERANS DAY
- 23 - THANKSGIVING DAY
🎪 A statewide list of 4-H calendar events is available from UConn's calendar page for 4-H.